Last week, Gma Fiechter, Lynn, Joni, Kinzie, the boys, and I took a small trip to Ft. Wayne for the night! We had such a great time strengthening relationships and bonding! If anyone is interested in staying overnight in the Fort, priceline a 3 1/2 downtown! We got the Hilton for $55 !!!

First we went shopping - isn't this soooo cute? Kinz fits just perfect in the basket!

I was having a blast walking around w/ Mason and Kinzie. They just love each other!

Fun times making memories in the pool!

Here's my boys on their favorite ride ever -
the swivel chair
Breakfast in the morning - sitting on the windowsill.
Although we loved the Hilton and it was VERY nice. We opted for a cheap McDonald's breakfast vs. the $18 per person buffet at the hotel!!!! YIKES!!
Okay, Fiechter ladies, where to next?? Chicago? Indy? Florida? ;)
2 comments:
that looks like fun! i just love hotels:) Just curious, did you really post this at 4:55 am?? You are ambitious!!
haha...that's funny! No - I didn't post at 4:55am...My time is always wrong on this thing! o well!
Post a Comment