Well this evening we decided to play Monopoly Deal instead. (this is a great card game!) We had great fun, although the guys were mad at Jane and I the whole time for talking too much...but oh well!!
Midway through the game we began to talk about crepes! Yum! Michael (being the great man that he is :) ) had made Jane and I crepes at about midnight last week while working on the DD4. (see Jane's post about weight gain during the DD4...hmmm...wonder why?! ) So.....we got hungry for them again! Michael so graciously whipped up a batch for us again!
Here is Michael making crepes, and Jane assembling them...
Notice the plate on the bottom left burner???
Notice the plate on the bottom left burner???
Notice the plate...broken...on the carpet....hot!?!?! and Jane in utter panic and disbelief!!!
Also, notice that Michael graciously kept working on those crepes...
Michael - WHY didn't we listen to you???
So, Jane finally noticed that the plate was hot when she tried to move it a little. Then all of a sudden we heard a crack, saw pieces of a plate flying and of course, heard a famous scream out of Jane. (which then caused me to scream...sound familiar, Clint/Amy?) ;) At this point I thought, "Oh, hilarious! This will make a great blog post! So I run for the camera, (not the hot plate on my carpet!) {but I did get a great picture of Jane, huh?}

This is the end result - a scar on my carpet!
Can you even see both of them?
Of course, the rest of the evening - Jane felt terrible (it probably wasn't even her fault) and I had to convince her that I will still be her friend and that I am not mad at her!! No worries - it only added character! ;)
Thanks Michael and Jane for spending the evening with us! There is always excitement with you two! ;) We can't wait till we can do it again!
8 comments:
Don't you love making memories with friends!!! Wish I could make it to the party tonight, but Matt is going to be gone. Good Luck hope you have fun! If you need any tips on what to buy-let me know. I have several favorites. julie :)
What are your fav's, Julie? It is good to know. I only have like 3 Pampered Chef items, and I love them all. I have quite a wish list, but I don't really know what the "must haves" are...
I was thankful to see the last line, "We can't wait to do it again". Thanks for having a forgiving heart! Love ya! Jane
Just for the record, I had nothing to do with the smokies. Clearly I was focused on the crepes (which flopped miserably by the way). Thanks again, Fiechters. Deacon and I look forward to coming back...even if Jane isn't invited. :)
Michael
Hey Jessica--julie again!! I just posted 7 of my favorite PC products on my blog--just for you!! Have a great party!! :)
GREAT post, Jessica!
I will second that: there is always fun and excitement when hanging out with M&J! Hilarious! And yes, the famous 'Jane Scream' - can't beat it!
i love it! can just imagine what it was like :)
Post a Comment